vCanada National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of us come from eRep.

3 posters

Go down

Some of us come from eRep. Empty Some of us come from eRep.

Post by Technician Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:05 am

Some of us come from eRep.

and I have to say the biggest issue with that game is to go anywhere you need either to buy gold or cheat.

How is this game any different, I see the want you to buy currency, and if you do not you will fall behind people who do?

Technician

Forum Usage : 27

Back to top Go down

Some of us come from eRep. Empty Re: Some of us come from eRep.

Post by Chris Carnage Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:58 pm

I think most people here also have an erep account. There is a big difference in this game. Sure, being rich will always get you ahead but the opportunity for that is more limited in this game. There are no gold boosters for training or fighting so you can't suddenly become a tank after a few weeks of playing. There are also limits to how much strength & skill you can gain so you won't end up with crazy-strong citizens who can single handedly win major battles. One big difference to erep is that the developer (Xavier Darkmyre in game) is really accessible and you can often chat to him on IRC (#vnations). You'll find the game is a bit buggy and erratic at the moment as it's in beta, and because the community is small there is less activity than you might be used to. If you can bear with that and be active and involved I'm sure you'll find it more rewarding than erep, and that opportunities will come your way.
Chris Carnage
Chris Carnage

Forum Usage : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by rivereoferep Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:59 am

Very correct.

rivereoferep

Forum Usage : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum