vCanada National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada Dieing?

5 posters

Go down

Canada Dieing? Empty Canada Dieing?

Post by ThomasRourke Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 am

Well guys. I wanted to work on a new site for Canada to help with getting more citizens to move here. Sine Wes left I thought it would be prudent to have a new site but since no one has let me know about anything I have decide to move back to NZ so I can train in the military. If anyone is still going to be active in Canada and wants me to proceed to have a new national site built let me know. Ill be around chilling in NZ.

Talk to you all later
ThomasRourke
ThomasRourke

Forum Usage : 11

Back to top Go down

Canada Dieing? Empty Re: Canada Dieing?

Post by Harflimon Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Until Xav can fix the game it's all pretty much dead. It's tough to get people active in a game that they can't be active in.
Harflimon
Harflimon

Forum Usage : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by rivereoferep Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:19 pm

I will have a new player joining once Xav fixes our little login dilemma (99% chance) and I should have a few friends joining as well. It will be done.

rivereoferep

Forum Usage : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carnage Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:23 pm

ThomasRourke wrote:Well guys. I wanted to work on a new site for Canada to help with getting more citizens to move here. Sine Wes left I thought it would be prudent to have a new site but since no one has let me know about anything I have decide to move back to NZ so I can train in the military. If anyone is still going to be active in Canada and wants me to proceed to have a new national site built let me know. Ill be around chilling in NZ.

Talk to you all later

Sorry to see you go... Sad

Though Wes has left he has passed on admin access to me. We've already changed forums a few times and I don't think a new site is necessary but I'm happy to be proven wrong. I would be happy to give someone else admin but sadly we haven't had much population growth and no new member requests have come through since Wes left so I didn't think it was a big priority.
Chris Carnage
Chris Carnage

Forum Usage : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carnage Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:54 am

or maybe it does need more work - I just discovered you don't get notification of new PMs (or at least I don't). I hereby apologise to everyone who has sent me a PM on this forum for my lack of response, I didn't know until today that you sent it Sad
Chris Carnage
Chris Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Q Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Forum could use a new skin.

And if Wes left, you may want to remove the text in the 'Welcome Message' that says to message him.
Kronos Q
Kronos Q

Forum Usage : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carnage Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks Kronos, I've updated the text on the homepage now, appreciate the heads-up. Skinning is not my thang due to incompetence in graphic design, lack of taste, etc. In fact being forum admin is not my thang, I'm here by default...
Chris Carnage
Chris Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum