vCanada National Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vRussia Embassy

3 posters

Go down

vRussia Embassy Empty vRussia Embassy

Post by Wes Lewis Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:06 pm

This is the location for discussion and questions between vCanadians and the vRussian Ambassador...
Wes Lewis
Wes Lewis
Admin

Forum Usage : 182

https://vcanada.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

vRussia Embassy Empty Re: vRussia Embassy

Post by Chris Carnage Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Dear Ambassador, I'm interested in exploring opportunities for economic collaboration between our 2 nations.

It would be particularly nice if you could give us a big pile of vBux Wink. Assuming that is not possible I'd be interested to know the general economic position of vRussia. Are there industries in which you have overproduction? Are there industries where you encourage imports? I note you have 100% import tax rates across the board so I guess your country is not very interested in trade.

I also see that while most industries have 0% income/sales tax, there are some (armour, iron, chemicals, house) that have 50%/50%. I'm curious how this has come about and what is the purpose of this tax structure?
Chris Carnage
Chris Carnage

Forum Usage : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by antonkommunist Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am

1. Our economy is on the 98.5% controlled by state and soon we are interested to balance the overproduction and to ensure several thousand units of resource stocks in each sector, and only then we can start thinking about how to buy part of resources from abroad, and about sending workers to other sites. But we need some time to solve some domestic issues.
2. in those industries where there is a 30-50% tax rates have tried to carry out unsolicited and uncoordinated with us import of goods or opened a private firm. This tax - a subtle hint that persons should first discuss some questions with the Russian government about needs of the country, and only then to buy a license or to open the company, otherwise you can just lost vbux.

antonkommunist

Forum Usage : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carnage Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:37 pm

OK, I appreciate your response, thanks for that.

I'm interested to know how you achieve state control of companies, maybe we can catch up on IRC sometime to discuss.
Chris Carnage
Chris Carnage

Forum Usage : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum